Sunday, January 29, 2012

Guy Rant...

Sorry but tonight I just need to rant...  So just know that you have been warned!

Why is it that there are no guys in my life right now to be found that are interested in what I have to offer??  Well wait, let me clarify my former statement...  Why is it that there are no non-awkward guys that are close enough to my current location that are willing to date?  I mean seriously, I'm told that I have a lot going for me...  I've been told that I'm pretty, I'm nice, I'm amazing, etc. and yet, I haven't been on a serious date, EVER!  Yes, I've gone on a few pity/friend dates and a few dance dates, and I guess there may have been one (two AT THE MOST) that were interested in becoming serious, but at the time I was in high school and not looking for a serious relationship...  Now here I am in college with only A SINGLE date under my sleeve so far and it was a total FRIEND date!!  I mean seriously?!
It just drives me insane that guys don't date anymore!  They decide to hang out and to just be friends but right now, I want something more than just another good guy friend...  Ugh!

Okay...  I think I'm okay/slightly better now...  Well, maybe...  I guess this will have to do since I don't really want a very detailed rant to be posted on the internet for everyone to see, but this will have to do for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment