Sunday, December 11, 2011

Creeper Letters

So Friday Night, Daniel and his friend, Nataly, had a night planned where they were going to write creeper letters to people and then they kinda invited (if by invited I mean just came into my apartment and put a paper in my hand and gave me a name) me to creep along with them!  Nataly assigned me who to creep on, his name was Bobby.  She pulled up his Facebook page so I could get an idea of what he looked like then she continued to tell me/find out random creeperish facts about him, such as which gym he goes to, what TV show he watches a lot, the layout of his apartment, etc...  So, just to show how epically fun this activity is, here is my finished letter...

My Dearest Bobbiliciousness,
I love your gorgeous green eyes and how I wish I could just sit and gaze through those beautiful windows to your soul. Just like how I sit here in this tree and gaze through the window while you watch Malcolm in the Middle or play Madden.  I'm so sorry your team didn't make it to the superbowl, but I love how you've ended up spending more time at the gym.
By the way, my membership at Anytime Fitness has proved itself worth every penny because of the joy that I experience every time I watch your muscles ripple as you do those endless reps.  I can't wait for the day when I can hold your strong hands.
When you broke up with that one blonde, I was filled with hope and excitement and then that blonde, Brooke came into your life.  You've gone from one bland blonde to another but I think its time you add some ginger spice to your life.  And you don't have to look very far...  ;)  Just look across the parking lot into the tree and gaze into these eyes that want you so.
<3 Love <3
The Girl in the Tree

Now please remember that I have NEVER met this Bobby before in my life!  And before that night, I had never even heard about/of him!  But honestly, we had SO much fun writing and then delivering these beautiful creeper letters!  I cannot wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment