Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sick Day (and funny video)

So on Monday, I went to the Health and Wellness center and found out two things, 1) I've lost 20 lbs since coming up to school!  YAY! and 2) I have strep the week before my vocal jury...  Not so yay...  But because of that, I had an amazing sick day on Monday, which I think is just what my body needed, I took a 4 hour nap and did absolutely nothing all day long!  It was great!  Except for the fact that I banished myself to my room and didn't allow myself to make any social interactions with anyone, in fear of spreading strep all over Honors House...  And that became incredibly dull and lonely.  However, I just happen to have the best roommate ever and she kept me company for the evening/night after she was done with all of her running!  Then yesterday, she was amazing again, by making me eat even though I didn't feel good and also by making me actually do my homework last night before watching our movie!  Best-est roommate EVER!!

Something else I just have to post, I found this on Facebook, and I totally love it!  And honestly, it is SO true!!

No comments:

Post a Comment