Friday, December 2, 2011

Snow!! :D

Its snowing again!!  Yay!  Last time it snowed, we went 'sledding' down Old Main Hill and it was SO much fun! We used old cardboard inside of garbage bags as sleds and then there was a guy, Fred, that had brought a canoe to go down Old Main in!!  So of course we jumped right in and went down!
It was so much fun and I cannot wait to see what happens this time with the snow!

I'm also excited because last night was my Choir Concert - Wintersongs - and it was so EPIC!  Then Brittany, Daniel, and I went out to Wendy's for frosty's and fries (again) and then we watched Gnomeo and Juliet...  I had never seen it before and I loved it!  It didn't hurt that I was with some pretty amazing people, and more specifically, I was kinda sitting next to one of the most amazing guys I know...  ;)  And now, I'm sure your wondering, "what about this makes you excited?"  Well, Brittany got Cars 2 in the mail today and the plan as of right now is to watch Cars 2 when I get back from work tonight!  :)

Well, for now, I think thats enough...  But don't worry, I'll be filling in the gaps and I will continue to keep up on this with every adventure I decide to take part in!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment